BIRMINGHAM, Ala. –( COMPANY WIRE )–Regions Bank today announced a number of monetary solutions, including re re payment extensions and also the waiving of particular costs, to help individuals and companies in FEMA-declared tragedy areas suffering from Hurricane Michael.
“Regions Bank is focused on assisting our clients and communities impacted by Hurricane Michael, ” stated Steve Nivet, customer Banking Regional Executive. “By supplying resources that are financial guidance and solutions, develop we could result in the recovery easier. ”
Disaster-recovery economic services 1 available in FEMA-declared tragedy areas, for a time that is limited consist of:
- No check-cashing cost for FEMA-issued checks
- Areas Mortgage Disaster Relief Purchase and Renovation loan programs
- Private and company loan re re payment help 2
- One CD withdrawal that is penalty-free 3
- 0.50% discount and waiver of $150 loan processing cost on brand new individual short term loans 4
- Company loan re re payment deferrals available as much as 3 months 2
- Payment extensions for present charge card holders 2
- Surcharges and international ATM costs waived for thirty day period
- 0.50% discount on standard rates for brand new company loans/lines of credit as much as $1 million to aid with recovery requirements for all in affected area 5
- 0.50% discount on brand brand new business that is unsecured loan as much as $50,000 with as much as 36 thirty days term including waived origination/loan document charges and choices for very very first re payment become deferred as much as 3 months 5
Hurricane Michael updates can be found through the Disaster Resource target Regions.com. Resources for areas mortgage customers can be received through also the Regions Customer Assistance Program. General account solutions are available at any time via regions.com and areas’ mobile solutions.
For concerns regarding a home loan, clients may call Regions’ home loan hotline at 1-800-986-2462. For help home that is regarding along with other customer loans, clients may phone 1-866-298-1113. A team that is dedicated available at 1-800-411-9393 to support other questions and issues regarding banking requirements.
About Areas Financial Corporation
Areas Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a part associated with the S&P 500 Index and it is certainly one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of customer and banking that is commercial wide range administration, and home loan products. Areas acts customers over the Southern, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Areas Bank, user FDIC, runs about 1,500 banking workplaces and 2,000 ATMs. Extra information about areas and its own line that is full of and solutions is found at www. Regions.com.
1 promotions are offered for a time that is limited and then people and companies suffering from storm harm in FEMA-declared catastrophe areas and may also be susceptible to other exclusions and limitations and so are susceptible to alter without warning. All loans and lines, extensions and forbearances are susceptible to needed paperwork and credit approval. Residency limitations may use.
2 Payment deferrals, extensions and forbearances are at the mercy of credit approval. Interest shall continue steadily to accrue throughout the duration that the re payment is extended, skipped or deferred. For installment loans, expanding, deferring or skipping re re payment will expand the readiness of one’s loan but will perhaps not immediately expand any optional insurance.
3 The no-penalty offer permits clients to produce one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty. The withdrawal that is penalty-free be manufactured a lot more than 7 days after the matter date or the newest renewal date (whichever is later on). Just about any withdrawals should be susceptible to charges.
4 Applications submitted on the web are not qualified to receive the mortgage application charge waiver.
5 start up business loan price discount may possibly not be along with other promotions or discounts. Interest will accrue through the optional 90 payment deferral period for unsecured business loans if elected day.